MC Server Soft 126.96.36.199
March 06, 2016 at 04:40 AM
- MCSS is now fully portable!
- Moved from XML to a custom made config system
- Added support to create multiple server instances (will roll out in a later update)
- Improved performance:
- Config is now loaded at startup and saved at shutdown;
- No more intermediate reads and writes to the disk (It’s all kept in the memory);
- Refurbished the OO Model! Yaay!
- Moved TOS from the config to a separate file in the mcss_res directory
- Fixed the random “Button 9” appearance
- Fixed ‘system tray icon’ not showing when minimized to tray
- Fixed When ‘Highlight console syntax’ was disabled, server would always show as ‘Offline’