MC Server Soft Milestone Release 10.0.0.0
June 27, 2017 at 02:55 AM
Finally after 15 months, I'm proud to present MC Server Soft 10. Enjoy!
Version 10.0.0.0 (June 28, 2017)
- Recoded project from VB.NET to C#
- Now supports multiple server instances! (handy for testing and running multiple servers on the same machine) Supporting: CraftBukkit, Spigot, PaperSpigot and TacoSpigot
- Config files are now stored in the json format
- More robust update-checking system with caching capability
- Improved responsiveness of the UI.
- Improved performance: better multi-thread support
- Improved support for higher DPI displays (up to 200% scaling)
- Improved visual feedback on almost every control
- Improved console traffic and syntax coloring
- Statistics are processed faster and more intelligent
- Added suggestions for the console input based on your previous entered commands
- When there is an update available you will no longer be redirected to the update page automatically. Instead the update button will notify you.
- When exiting out of MCSS, a proper warning will be shown when there are still servers running.
- New textbox GUI
- Migrated the 'Advanced Settings' to the main server settings
- The program settings and info page are now accessible from the icons/links in the bottom left corner
- Added the following to the program settings: 'Show updates notifications', 'Open changelog after restart', 'Show diagnostic tools'
- Removed the following from the program settings: 'Start on windows', 'minimize to tray' and 'start to tray'
- Settings from the server.properties file that aren't shown in the GUI will keep their original value, including comments and blank lines.
- The 'server-ip' setting has been removed from the GUI (too many people don't know how to properly use it)
- Added the 'max-tick-time', 'network-compression-threshold', 'max-world-size' and 'prevent-proxy-connections' to the server settings
- Updated 'resource-pack-hash' to 'resource-pack-sha1' server setting
- Renamed 'Max Players' to 'Player Limit'
- Fixed: Textbox stretching glitch
- Fixed: Syntax coloring not being displayed properly
- Fixed: You couldn't drag the program when holding down the mouse above the logo
- Fixed: Never displaying the 'Settings Origin' when loading the backup/snapshot window
- Fixed: When the 'Logs Origin was checked, it didn't copy .log.gz files
- Numerous amounts of other bug fixes and improvements
- Removed 'Switch to console on server stop' setting
- Dropped support for version 184.108.40.206 and lower