MC Server Soft 11.5.0
March 14, 2020 at 04:11 PM
Version 11.5.0 (March 14, 2020)
- Improved player join/leave detection
- Fixed crash when a player logged out (under certain conditions)
- New Config Editor (preview)
- New way of getting the server's process name (more reliable for multi-server setups)
- Added a console restart shortcut/command
- Added option to rebuild corrupt performance counters for you.
- Added CLI option to rebuild performance counters at startup '--rebuild-perfcounters'
- Added CLI option to update the 'ProcessNameFormat' registry setting to value 2 '--set-processname-format'
- Added option to restart all servers
- Added Server Group Actions - you can start, stop, restart, kill and send commands to multiple servers at once.
- Added option to Kill all Java processes (Quick Option)
- Reworked Quick Options menu layout
- Executing a Quick Option now need to be confirmed by the user
- Stopping all servers (Quick Option) is now by default 'forced' (online servers are stopped, starting and restarting servers are killed)
- Updated dependencies
- Fixed status issues when running multiple servers
- Fixed text editors showing weird symbols when certain key combinations are used
- Fixed non-dialog windows not releasing focus when switching to main window